This week’s Color Challenge is a fun combination you can use for Fall, Thanksgiving and even an alternative Halloween combination. Tangerine Tango, Emerald Envy and Tip Top Taupe can be used as vividly or muted as you like as you’ll see in our Design Team’s examples below. We hope you’ll join us and play along with us.
Rules for the Gallery:
- We invite you to use any brand of products to create your card or papercraft project.
- Your entry should be new and inspired (totally or partially) by this challenge.
- Please link to the blog post where your project is posted. Incorrect links are not eligible for Pals Picks, and may be deleted.
- Please use keyword PPA323 when uploading to public galleries. We want to leave you comments, but if you are linking your project to a closed group or a site that requires us to register, we may not be able the respond on your submission. Please be sure to post on an open forum so we can leave comments on your wonderful cards. Thank you!!
- Inlinkz will close at Noon (EST) Tuesday, October 25.
- We’ll announce our Pals Paper Artist Picks on Wednesday, October 26.
This week’s challenge was designed by Shawn de Oliveira. Shawn likes to explore texture and color with clean and simple layouts. Here’s the card he made with this week’s color combination:
Are you ready for more inspiration? Here are the fabulous designs by our Pals Paper Arts Design Team Members: