Hi Stampers, welcome back to the Pals Paper Arts sketch challenge. We have a great sketch to inspire you this week. Get out those stamps, ink and paper and create something wonderful, then use the link below to share that great creation with all of us. We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Rules for the Gallery:
- We invite you to use any brand of products to create your card or papercraft project.
- Your entry should be new and inspired (totally or partially) by this challenge.
- Please link to the blog post where your project is posted. Incorrect links are not eligible for Pals Picks, and may be deleted.
- Please use keyword PPA322 when uploading to public galleries. We want to leave you comments, but if you are linking your project to a closed group or a site that requires us to register, we may not be able the respond on your submission. Please be sure to post on an open forum so we can leave comments on your wonderful cards. Thank you!!
- Inlinkz will close at Noon (EST) Tuesday, October 18th.
- We’ll announce our Pals Paper Artist Picks on Wednesday, October 19th.
Susan Itell of Simple Stampin’ is our talented designer of the week. She shares with us her great sketch and used the Cookie Cutter Christmas bundle to make this adorable card:
Are you ready for more inspiration? Here are the fabulous designs by our Pals Paper Arts Design Team Members: