Hi Stampers! We are excited that you came back to check out this weeks sketch. It’s a simple design making it easy for you to play along. Just get out your creative supplies and make your project and upload it to our gallery using the link below. We can’t wait to see what fabulous design you come up with.
Rules for the Gallery:
- We invite you to use any brand of products to create your card or papercraft project.
- Your entry should be new and inspired (totally or partially) by this challenge.
- Please link to the blog post where your project is posted. Incorrect links are not eligible for Pals Picks, and may be deleted.
- Please use keyword PPA320 when uploading to public galleries. We want to leave you comments, but if you are linking your project to a closed group or a site that requires us to register, we may not be able the respond on your submission. Please be sure to post on an open forum so we can leave comments on your wonderful cards. Thank you!!
- Inlinkz will close at Noon (EST) Tuesday, October 4th.
- We’ll announce our Pals Paper Artist Picks on Wednesday, October 5th.
Dawn Tidd of Tiddbits By Dawn, used her simple sketch and some classic Christmas colors to make this fabulous card to share with us:
Are you ready for more inspiration? Here are the fabulous designs by our Pals Paper Arts Design Team Members: