Hi Stampers! Team one, back with another sketch challenge. This is a wonderful sketch with so much possibilities, we can’t wait to see what you come up with. Just use the link below to add your project to the gallery and show us how you envision this sketch.
Rules for the Gallery:
- We invite you to use any brand of products to create your card or papercraft project.
- Your entry should be new and inspired (totally or partially) by this challenge.
- Please link to the blog post where your project is posted. Incorrect links are not eligible for Pals Picks, and may be deleted.
- Please use keyword PPA318 when uploading to public galleries. We want to leave you comments, but if you are linking your project to a closed group or a site that requires us to register, we may not be able the respond on your submission. Please be sure to post on an open forum so we can leave comments on your wonderful cards. Thank you!!
- Inlinkz will close at Noon (EST) Tuesday, September 20th.
- We’ll announce our Pals Paper Artist Picks on Wednesday, September 21st.
Beth Beard has been a busy bee over at “My Little Craft Blog” and has done a fabulous job using her sketch to create the perfect card for the motorcycle enthusiast. The distressing adds to the “on the road” feel and the embossing and her sentiment give it a great dash of POP!
Are you ready for more inspiration? Here are the fabulous designs by our Pals Paper Arts Design Team Members: