Here’s a rich, Color Challenge to get you ready for those Autumn occasions. Stampin’ Up! classics including Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry and Crushed Curry are sure to pumpkin-spice-up your next project. We hope you’ll join this week and play along.
Rules for the Gallery:
- We invite you to use any brand of products to create your card or papercraft project.
- Your entry should be new and inspired (totally or partially) by this challenge.
- Please link to the blog post where your project is posted. Incorrect links are not eligible for Pals Picks, and may be deleted.
- Please use keyword PPA317 when uploading to public galleries. We want to leave you comments, but if you are linking your project to a closed group or a site that requires us to register, we may not be able the respond on your submission. Please be sure to post on an open forum so we can leave comments on your wonderful cards. Thank you!!
- Inlinkz will close at Noon (EST) Tuesday, September 13.
- We’ll announce our Pals Paper Artist Picks on Wednesday, September 14.
This week’s Featured Designer, Michelle Quinno shares simple, clean and pretty cards on her blog, Shell Stamps. Her lovely style is evident in her choice of colors for this week’s challenge. Here is how Michelle envisioned these lovely colors in her project:
Are you ready for more inspiration? Here are the fabulous designs by our Pals Paper Arts Design Team Members: