Welcome back to another great challenge from The Pals Paper Arts. Patti MacLeith has created a super-fun sketch for us. We had a lot of fun creating projects with her sketch, and we’re sure you’ll have lots of fun, too! We hope you’ll play along!
Rules for the Gallery:
- We invite you to use any brand of products to create your card or papercraft project.
- Your entry should be new and inspired (totally or partially) by this challenge.
- Please link to the blog post where your project is posted. Incorrect links are not eligible for Pals Picks, and may be deleted.
- Please use keyword PPA316 when uploading to public galleries. We want to leave you comments, but if you are linking your project to a closed group or a site that requires us to register, we may not be able the respond on your submission. Please be sure to post on an open forum so we can leave comments on your wonderful cards. Thank you!!
- Inlinkz will close at Noon (EST) Tuesday, September 6.
- We’ll announce our Pals Paper Artist Picks on Wednesday, September 7.
Patti created a sweet floral card with the Rose Wonder stamp set and Rose Garden Thinlits. What a beautiful project she’s created based on this sketch! There’s such beautiful texture in this card! Here’s Patti’s project:
Are you ready for more inspiration? Here are the fabulous designs by our Pals Paper Arts Design Team Members: