We’re back with a fun new color challenge for you this week. This week’s challenge by Michelle Gleeson features something Old Olive and something new with Dapper Denim from the 2016–2018 In Color Collection. If those two colors don’t already look great together, Michelle added So Saffron for a touch of sunshine. We hope you’ll play along with this week’s challenge and show us your stuff in the linkup below.
Rules for the Gallery:
- We invite you to use any brand of products to create your card or papercraft project.
- Your entry should be new and inspired (totally or partially) by this challenge.
- Please link to the blog post where your project is posted. Incorrect links are not eligible for Pals Picks, and may be deleted.
- Please use keyword PPA315 when uploading to public galleries. We want to leave you comments, but if you are linking your project to a closed group or a site that requires us to register, we may not be able the respond on your submission. Please be sure to post on an open forum so we can leave comments on your wonderful cards. Thank you!!
- Inlinkz will close at Noon (EST) Tuesday, August 30.
- We’ll announce our Pals Paper Artist Picks on Wednesday, August 31.
Michelle Gleeson shares her clean and simple style on her blog, StampinMojo.com where you’ll find tons of inspiration for your cards. She makes it look easy, but you’ll learn something new from the great color combinations and unique touches Michelle adds to her cards. Here’s Michelle’s card designed for this week’s color challenge:
Are you ready for more inspiration? Here are the fabulous designs by our Pals Paper Arts Design Team Members: