Welcome back, Stampers! Team one here with another sketch challenge for you. Pull out your stamps, ink and paper and use the above sketch as inspiration for something crafty and share your design with us by using the link below. Who knows, you could be our Pals Paper Arts pick of the week!
Rules for the Gallery:
- We invite you to use any brand of products to create your card or papercraft project.
- Your entry should be new and inspired (totally or partially) by this challenge.
- Please link to the blog post where your project is posted. Incorrect links are not eligible for Pals Picks, and may be deleted.
- Please use keyword PPA314 when uploading to public galleries. We want to leave you comments, but if you are linking your project to a closed group or a site that requires us to register, we may not be able the respond on your submission. Please be sure to post on an open forum so we can leave comments on your wonderful cards. Thank you!!
- Inlinkz will close at Noon (EST) Tuesday, August 23rd.
- We’ll announce our Pals Paper Artist Picks on Wednesday, August 24th.
Our featured designer, Amy Lazzell of Cards By Amy is the artist behind this weeks sketch. She used her sketch to make this simple but elegant card. We love her monochromatic look! See her card here:
Are you ready for more inspiration? Here are the fabulous designs by our Pals Paper Arts Design Team Members: