The dog days of Summer are upon us and Mary Fish has combined a warm collection of colors for this week’s Color Challenge. Flirty Flamingo and Peekaboo Peach are perfect for Summer and Tip Top Taupe adds a contrasting neutral great for your mid-August projects. We hope you’ll join us this week. Look below for some inspiration.
Rules for the Gallery:
- We invite you to use any brand of products to create your card or papercraft project.
- Your entry should be new and inspired (totally or partially) by this challenge.
- Please link to the blog post where your project is posted. Incorrect links are not eligible for Pals Picks, and may be deleted.
- Please use keyword PPA313 when uploading to public galleries. We want to leave you comments, but if you are linking your project to a closed group or a site that requires us to register, we may not be able the respond on your submission. Please be sure to post on an open forum so we can leave comments on your wonderful cards. Thank you!!
- Inlinkz will close at Noon (EST) Tuesday, August 16.
- We’ll announce our Pals Paper Artist Picks on Wednesday, August 17.
Our featured designer, Mary Fish, has created a beautiful card to showcase this week’s Color Challenge. Her clean and simple card is a study of balance with an element of surprise with the sentiment revealed in such a creative way.
Are you ready for more inspiration? Here are the fabulous designs by our Pals Paper Arts Design Team Members: