Welcome back to Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenges. We are glad you are here and hope that you will use this sketch, by Linda Callahan of Stampin’ Seasons, to inspire you to get creative and then share you creation with us by posting your creation using the link below.
Rules for the Gallery:
- We invite you to use any brand of products to create your card or papercraft project.
- Your entry should be new and inspired (totally or partially) by this challenge.
- Please link to the blog post where your project is posted. Incorrect links are not eligible for Pals Picks, and may be deleted.
- Please use keyword PPA312 when uploading to public galleries. We want to leave you comments, but if you are linking your project to a closed group or a site that requires us to register, we may not be able the respond on your submission. Please be sure to post on an open forum so we can leave comments on your wonderful cards. Thank you!!
- Inlinkz will close at Noon (EST) Tuesday, August 9th.
- We’ll announce our Pals Paper Artist Picks on Wednesday, August 10th.
Linda has used her simple sketch to create her beautiful birds nest card:
Are you ready for more inspiration? Here are the fabulous designs by our Pals Paper Arts Design Team Members: