Welcome to summer! With the summer solstice past us with the beautiful strawberry moon, it’s now officially summer!! Some of us are outside soaking in the sunshine, but when we are inside (with the air conditioning) we are PAPER CRAFTING! Today we have an awesome sketch by the fabulous Mary Fish of Stampin’ Pretty. We encourage you to clear of some craft space, make a card using our sketch and upload it with the link below. Can’t wait to see what you create!
Rules for the Gallery:
- We invite you to use any brand of products to create your card or papercraft project.
- Your entry should be new and inspired (totally or partially) by this challenge.
- Please link to the blog post where your project is posted. Incorrect links are not eligible for Pals Picks, and may be deleted.
- Please use keyword PPA306 when uploading to public galleries. We want to leave you comments, but if you are linking your project to a closed group or a site that requires us to register, we may not be able the respond on your submission. Please be sure to post on an open forum so we can leave comments on your wonderful cards. Thank you!!
- Inlinkz will close at Noon (EST) Tuesday, June 28th.
- We’ll announce our Pals Paper Artist Picks on Wednesday, June 29th.
Mary has wowed us again by using her trademark simple style combined with bright colors to bring the “wow factor” to her sketch! Here is her card:
Are you ready for more inspiration? Here are the fabulous designs by our Pals Paper Arts Design Team Members: