Windy Ellard has combined some cool, ocean colors for us this week as we officially head into Summer here in the states. Pool Party, Island Indigo with Whisper White may have you thinking about water, but take a look below at our Design Team samples and you’ll quickly see it is versatile palette. We can’t wait to see what you come up with.
Rules for the Gallery:
- We invite you to use any brand of products to create your card or papercraft project.
- Your entry should be new and inspired (totally or partially) by this challenge.
- Please link to the blog post where your project is posted. Incorrect links are not eligible for Pals Picks, and may be deleted.
- Please use keyword PPA305 when uploading to public galleries. We want to leave you comments, but if you are linking your project to a closed group or a site that requires us to register, we may not be able the respond on your submission. Please be sure to post on an open forum so we can leave comments on your wonderful cards. Thank you!!
- Inlinkz will close at Noon (EST) Tuesday, June 21.
- We’ll announce our Pals Paper Artist Picks on Wednesday, June 22.
Windy created a fun, oceanic card to demonstrate this week’s color challenge. If you follow Windy’s blog, this may not be a surprise as you’ll notice the ocean is a recurring theme in her work. Here’s the card Windy made:
Are you ready for more inspiration? Here are the fabulous designs by our Pals Paper Arts Design Team Members: