This week’s Color Challenge by Shawn de Oliveira offers lots of opportunites for creative fun. Night of Navy and Mint Macaron combined with Sahara Sand are perfect to welcome Summer and for those late-Spring occasions like Father’s Day and graduations. We hope you’ll play along and show us what you can do with this combo.
Rules for the Gallery:
- We invite you to use any brand of products to create your card or papercraft project.
- Your entry should be new and inspired (totally or partially) by this challenge.
- Please link to the blog post where your project is posted. Incorrect links are not eligible for Pals Picks, and may be deleted.
- Please use keyword PPA303 when uploading to public galleries. We want to leave you comments, but if you are linking your project to a closed group or a site that requires us to register, we may not be able the respond on your submission. Please be sure to post on an open forum so we can leave comments on your wonderful cards. Thank you!!
- Inlinkz will close at Noon (EST) Tuesday, June 7.
- We’ll announce our Pals Paper Artist Picks on Wednesday, June 8.
Shawn created a sweet late-Spring card to showcase this week’s Color Challenge. The organic Night of Navy flowers over sharp Sahara Sand offers contrast in color and shape.
Are you ready for more inspiration? Here are the fabulous designs by our Pals Paper Arts Design Team Members: