Welcome to the Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge this week. Peggy Noe combined a pretty palette for us this week with gentle Pink Pirouette, soft Pear Pizzazz and luxurious gold. Metallic gold together with pastel colors have been a hot trend lately and you can find it in everyday products and designs at any store. Show us how you’d use them in your paper crafting projects.
Rules for the Gallery:
- We invite you to use any brand of products to create your card or papercraft project.
- Your entry should be new and inspired (totally or partially) by this challenge.
- Please link to the blog post where your project is posted. Incorrect links are not eligible for Pals Picks, and may be deleted.
- Please use keyword PPA299 when uploading to public galleries. We want to leave you comments, but if you are linking your project to a closed group or a site that requires us to register, we may not be able the respond on your submission. Please be sure to post on an open forum so we can leave comments on your wonderful cards. Thank you!!
- Inlinkz will close at Noon (EST) Tuesday, May 10.
- We’ll announce our Pals Paper Artist Picks on Wednesday, May 11.
If the title of her blog—Pretty Paper Cards—isn’t a big enough clue, then let us tell you; that is exactly what you can expect from this week’s featured designer, Peggy Noe. She combines paper and ink to make lovely projects full of texture, color and sweetness. If you need more, check out Peggy’s inspirational card below to get a taste of her style:
Are you ready for more inspiration? Here are the fabulous designs by our Pals Paper Arts Design Team Members: