Today’s sketch is brought to you by the talented, Amy Lazzell of “Cards by Amy”, she used simple shapes to give us a great sketch to work with! We encourage you to grab your stamps and paper and play along with us this week! The link to upload your project to the gallery is included at the end of this post.
Rules for the Gallery:
- We invite you to use any brand of products to create your card or papercraft project.
- Your entry should be new and inspired (totally or partially) by this challenge.
- Please link to the blog post where your project is posted. Incorrect links are not eligible for Pals Picks, and may be deleted.
- Please use keyword PPA288 when uploading to public galleries.
- Inlinkz will close at Noon (EST) Tuesday, February 23rd.
- We’ll announce our Pals Paper Artist Picks on Wednesday, February 24th.
Amy did a great job with this sketch and gave us a little of everything with her card this week – multiple layers, dry embossing, fussy cutting, pearl accents! See her card here:
Are you ready for more inspiration? Here are the fabulous designs by our Pals Paper Arts Design Team Members: