Welcome to a new year and a newly designed Pals Paper Arts challenge! We’ve updated our graphics and shuffled our teams to keep 2016 fresh, fun and exciting. Our new schedule will alternate between sketch challenges and color challenges week after week – as such, there will be no breaks in the excitement.
This week’s sketch offers a perfect balance of shapes so you can showcase your favorite textures, printed papers or fun images. The Design Team had a lot of fun with this challenge and are excited to share what we’ve made – and we look forward to seeing what you make.
Rules for the Gallery:
- We invite you to use any brand of products to create your card or papercraft project.
- Your entry should be new and inspired (totally or partially) by this challenge.
- Please link to the blog post where your project is posted. Incorrect links are not eligible for Pals Picks, and may be deleted.
- Please use keyword PPA282 when uploading to public galleries.
- InLinkz will close at Noon (EST) Tuesday, January 12.
- We’ll announce our Pals Paper Artist Picks on Wednesday, January 13.
This Week’s Featured Designer
This week’s sketch challenge was designed by Mary Fish, a member of our Pals Paper Arts Design Team and our fearless Stampin’ Up! team leader. Mary’s sweet Valentine’s Day card features a perfect balance of Rose Red and Blushing Bride for a very clean and classic appeal.
Are you ready for more inspiration? Here are the fabulous designs by our Pals Paper Arts Design Team Members: