Fall is in the air, so this week’s Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge shouldn’t be a stretch. With rich, beautiful colors – Hello Honey, Old Olive and Soft Suede – to play with, the Pals Paper Arts designers had a lot of fun with our projects. We think you’ll have fun creating gorgeous projects, too, and can’t wait to see what you make.
Rules for the Gallery:
- We invite you to use any brand of products to create your card or papercraft project.
- Your entry should be new and inspired (totally or partially) by this challenge.
- Please link to the blog post where your project is posted. Incorrect links are not eligible for Pals Picks, and may be deleted.
- Please use keyword PPA271 when uploading to public galleries.
- Inlinkz will close at Noon (EST) Tuesday, October 13.
- We’ll announce our Pals Paper Artist Picks on Wednesday, October 14.
Ready to be inspired? Check out this week’s fabulous designs by the PPA Resident Artists: