Welcome back to Pals Paper Arts. It’s the sketch team here with another sketch for you to try out. We invite you to break out your stamps, ink and paper to play along with us. Use this sketch to design your own card and upload it by the link below to showcase your fabulous work of art and you may just be picked be chosen as a PPA pick of the week!
Rules for the Gallery:
- We invite you to use any brand of products to create your card or papercraft project.
- Your entry should be new and inspired (totally or partially) by this challenge.
- Please link to the blog post where your project is posted. Incorrect links are not eligible for Pals Picks, and may be deleted.
- Please use keyword PPA298 when uploading to public galleries. We want to leave you comments, but if you are linking your project to a closed group or a site that requires us to register, we may not be able the respond on your submission. Please be sure to post on an open forum so we can leave comments on your wonderful cards. Thank you!!
- Inlinkz will close at Noon (EST) Tuesday, May 3rd.
- We’ll announce our Pals Paper Artist Picks on Wednesday, May 4th.
Today’s simply fantastic layout was designed by pal Ginger Toivonen. Below is an her take on the sketch followed by how the rest of our team interpreted this great sketch:
Are you ready for more inspiration? Here are the fabulous designs by our Pals Paper Arts Design Team Members: