The Pals Paper Arts sketch team is back with yet another fabulous sketch, we have all made a card using this sketch to spark some inspiration! We hope that we get your creative juices flowing and you decide to play along with us by making your own card and sharing it with us via the link below!
Rules for the Gallery:
- We invite you to use any brand of products to create your card or papercraft project.
- Your entry should be new and inspired (totally or partially) by this challenge.
- Please link to the blog post where your project is posted. Incorrect links are not eligible for Pals Picks, and may be deleted.
- Please use keyword PPA292 when uploading to public galleries.
- Inlinkz will close at Noon (EST) Tuesday, March 22nd.
- We’ll announce our Pals Paper Artist Picks on Wednesday, March 23rd.
Beth Beard, of “My Little Craft Blog” is our guest designer this week. She chose to feature the “in-color” Watermelon Wonder to make this fabulous Birthday card. Don’t you just love the 3D elements!?! Click on her name to visit her blog and see more details on her card, featured here:
Are you ready for more inspiration? Here are the fabulous designs by our Pals Paper Arts Design Team Members: