Katy McGloin has selected a blue, a green and a coral for this week’s challenge. Lost Lagoon, Old Olive and Calypso Coral were made for each other, right? We had a lot of fun with these wonderful shades, and we are excited to share our projects. We can’t wait to see what you make with these three colors – we hope you’ll share your projects with us!
Rules for the Gallery:
- We invite you to use any brand of products to create your card or papercraft project.
- Your entry should be new and inspired (totally or partially) by this challenge.
- Please link to the blog post where your project is posted. Incorrect links are not eligible for Pals Picks, and may be deleted.
- Please use keyword PPA287 when uploading to public galleries.
- Inlinkz will close at Noon (EST) Tuesday, February 16.
- We’ll announce our Pals Paper Artist Picks on Wednesday, February 17.
Katy McGloin is such a talented artist! Not only does her card feature beautiful layers of cardstock and ribbon, but the layers of color on Katy’s hummingbird are perfect. Here’s the card Katy made for this week’s challenge:
Are you ready for more inspiration? Here are the fabulous designs by our Pals Paper Arts Design Team Members: